Opus 35mm Curtain Poles. The Decorative 35mm collection of luxury, hand-crafted, decorative wood curtain poles from the highly reputable Opus Studio. Opus Studio has built a reputation for innovation and quality amongst top designers, artists and sculptors, both nationally and internationally. Renowned for superb craftsmanship in the manufacture of high quality curtain poles and accessories Opus Studio offers true handmade quality and attention to detail.
* Curtain poles are available 35mm, 48mm and 63mm diameter.
* Nineteen stunning, standard colour finishes to choose from.
* Unlimited custom colours and options available.
* Five beautiful finial designs available.
* Curtain poles are supplied complete with all fittings including rings, brackets and finials.
* Curtain poles are available in lengths up to 6.0m. (Five brackets will be supplied with a 6.0m length, please note that these are not passing brackets.)
* Curtain poles of 3.0m and above are supplied in 2 pieces with a joiner and a centre bracket. Longer lengths in a single piece are available upon request.
* Curtain poles can be cut to exact size required at no extra cost.
* Matching holdbacks, curtain draw rods, extra rings, recess brackets and a choice of metal brackets and decorative brackets are available.
* There is also the option of having your curtain pole painted to a colour of your choice see related supplement. Paint manufacturers include Farrow & Ball, Dulux, Fired Earth, Paint Library and Little Greene. Our extensive choice of designer paints will mean that you will reduce the difficulty of trying to match fabrics to your curtain pole colour.
* Curtain pole finials can have painted or metallic highlights added to give an even more striking effect. Please see related supplement.
PLEASE NOTE ALL OPUS CURTAIN POLES ARE MADE TO MEASURE/ORDER ITEMS. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
Please note that due to the hand-finishing process, very slight variations in colour should be expected.
Please note, all raw timber materials are obtained from renewable sources and hand finished in the UK by experienced and dedicated craftsmen.
If you do not see your required design illustrated please contact for further information
and we will be happy to help.
If you are unsure of colour or finish please request a sample.