Byron & Byron Florentina Tiara 35mm and 45mm Corded & Uncorded Wood Curtain Poles.
The Byron & Byron Florentina Tiara is a unique collection of wooden curtain poles that has been developed using contemporary metallic finishes applied to wood, highlighted with crystals to bring you elegance with a touch of magic. Each curtain pole piece is hand-crafted, finely finished by experienced craftsmen and produced using the finest timbers.
The Byron & Byron Florentina Tiara collection incorporates a range of Tie-backs, designed to co-ordinate the simple, yet contemporary range. Also available are traditional Byron and Byron wooden hold-backs in co-ordinating colours, along with a range of bracket options that will cater for the complexity of any window setting. And just in case you need it, there is also an option of a curtain draw rod.
The Byron & Byron Florentina Tiara is a imaginative and beautiful collection will bring a truly stunning finish to any room, timeless elegance with a touch of decadence.
Combining the beauty of a wood pole with the smooth functionality of a track, your corded pole is lovingly handmade by inserting a metal track into the underside of the pole so that your curtain can be suspended from the gliders in the track, removing the need for rings. This gives a stunning finished look with the curtain heading running much tighter to the pole.
* Available in 4 luxurious colours.
* 7 stunning finial designs.
* End cap available for windows with tight spaces.
* Curtain poles may also be corded please see below.
* All curtain poles are supplied with fitting instructions and fixings.
* Metal brackets available in Chrome, Brass and Antique Brass Finish.
* Architrave bracket and recess bracket available to purchase.
* Double bracket and extended bracket Available.
* Co-ordinating tiebacks, wooden holdbacks, extra rings and draw rods available to match this range.
Please note Made to Measure/Order Terms apply on all Byron products. Please allow 10-14 working days for delivery. Please note that due to the hand-finishing process, very slight variations in colour should be expected.
If you are unsure of colour or finish please request a sample.