Rolls Museum 35mm 45mm and 55mm Wood curtain pole collection is a Hand finished classic from Hallis Hudson. With elegance and style the Museum Range is a beautiful collection of handcrafted wooden curtain poles with an outstanding choice of traditional and contemporary colour finishes and stunning finials.
The finials are elegant and classical by design and will compliment any sophisticated style.
To finish the look, a range of co-ordinating tiebacks are also available.
Museum … brings rare craftsmanship to the modern era and is lovingly hand-crafted in the UK.
* Poles are available in 35mm, 45mm and 55mm diameter.
* Pole sets are sold complete with all fittings, fixings and fitting instructions.
* Complete pole sets including rings, finials and cup brackets.
* Lengths available up to 4.8m long.
* Curtain poles of 3.0m and above are sold in 2 pieces with a hidden joining screw and a centre bracket.
* Recess brackets are available to purchase separately.
* Antique Brass metal brackets are available to purchase separately.
* Matching hold backs and rope tiebacks to complement the curtain poles are available.
* Extra rings are available to purchase separately. * Can be cut-to-length at no extra charge. Please advise exact length in comments box at checkout. Clearly stating if measurements are including or excluding finials. (Please note these are non returnable once cut to length, we are not responsible for measurements given to us in error.)
Made to Measure Terms apply to all Rolls Museum products, please see Terms and Conditions. If you are unsure of colour or finish please request a sample.